WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love you Tiffany, but...

+2
Jelloobean
Elvire
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I love you Tiffany, but... Empty I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:52 am

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

I can't completely trust you on WS builds because YOU DON'T MAIN WS it looks pretty good imo tho BUT STILL

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/skillsimulator/English/cr.html?50.100.5.5.3.5.0.5.0.5.1.0.0.0.0.3.5.0.3.0.5.0.0.5.5.0.0.5.2.5.5.0.5.3.5.5.5.5

any suggestions guys? I'm mainly looking for help from Carn and Aspire AHAHAHAH

also crescent kick is a MUST. Why? cos I bought the note already... LOL... ;;

2I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 am

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

that one passive.... for phys strength... y u no put points
and power shooting...... errr.......

3I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

Jelloobean wrote:that one passive.... for phys strength... y u no put points
and power shooting...... errr.......

!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

4I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

that's tiffy's build
idk I need to level :/ personally skills come before those passives for me but I /had/ them added cos yea I trusted passives LOL thank god i did not play EM/CN first k

also I like power shooting! it's just the KD that scares me away a bit tho but yea D: more range ok qq

5I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm

LordHaxxary

LordHaxxary
Yaoist Bishop
Yaoist Bishop

Eh, power shooting isnt a must, and max out the passives and stuff before skills.
This was my skill set when I had my old WS. more or less. http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/skillsimulator/English/ac/cr.html

6I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

Hax, y'know, you need to save it before posting a link or else it'll just lead you to a regular starting build thing LOL

7I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:37 pm

LordHaxxary

LordHaxxary
Yaoist Bishop
Yaoist Bishop

8I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

I guess it's fine to add power shooting since you'll have extra SP after maxing out everything you already need.
This is fapper's http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/skillsimulator/English/ac/cr.html?48.95.5.5.3.5.0.5.0.5.1.0.0.0.0.3.5.0.3.0.5.0.5.5.0.0.0.5.0.5.5.0.5.0.5.5.5.5
I do not have crescent kick so yeah...
Oh and you should really max out that passive first imo.... instead of reflect kick..
WS doesn't really need reflect kick because she has that one NF thingy thing to catch =(

Edit: omfg your fucking picture
POMF POMF KIMOCHI. WHAT'S THIS STICKY STUFF ON ME?!

9I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

I am Akari!
I want to help EVERYONE to cheer up and I'll give you lots of energy!

THEY PLAY WITH ME UNTIL
I SMELL LIKE SALTY COINS AND MILK~

okay but WS. ok. screw dis I use aspire pro build ok. max everything ok. QQQQQQQQQ

10I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

Elvire wrote:
I am Akari!
I want to help EVERYONE to cheer up and I'll give you lots of energy!

THEY PLAY WITH ME UNTIL
I SMELL LIKE SALTY COINS AND MILK~

okay but WS. ok. screw dis I use aspire pro build ok. max everything ok. QQQQQQQQQ

you disgust me ok
and you don't even use reflective kick ok its mainly for pvp ok
counter magic ok
you can't even counter ok
shouting like a pmsing gurl when I countered your arrow ok

11I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:19 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

you know when seishan counters your arrow if you reflect kick it'll triple the original damage LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

12I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

When the fuck have you ever countered my arrow? nig you can't even counter okay. I only remember Tiff countering any of my shit nig

why tf are you adding ok after everything .-.

13I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

es ok cassa. you can counter seishan's arrows if she doesn't know how to shoot.
:I ^z LOL and if you know how to dodge them. o-e

14I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

I'm the counter man ok.
Since when does tiff use counter.

and I make Berthe look dumb ok.

15I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

dat build es build for Cassa's lack of leveling and the skills she wants ):

16I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

Her. Passive. ):<

17I love you Tiffany, but... Empty Re: I love you Tiffany, but... Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 pm

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

it was last year when we still has old pvp ok
and you were like "DID YOU JUST COUNTERED ME???" ok

amg forget this post already ok
cassa's not gonna play her elvire anyways
!!!!!!!11!1!11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: