WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:31 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

This thread is created for guildies to schedule a time to do quests/ dungeon/ spar/ etc. together.
(Not limited to dungeoning or gameplay- If you want to find someone to open ice burner together, that's fine; if you want to find someone to walk around ch1 elder naked and molest base&1st job players with, just don't take it too far.)

If you need help on anything, someone who is bored enough to look at this thread might be able to help.

There's no certain format to follow; just simply say something like "anyone wanna henir?" or "can anyone help me with type-H?" under this thread.

You may discuss PVP/dungeon strategies under this thread too.

2【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty Re: 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:52 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

Henir with me on October 10
asuhaushaus

3【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty Re: 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

asuhasuhasuhasuhas
sure ok

4【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty Re: 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:22 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

i am so nice to reply on this topic ok

5【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 pm

SoraxRoxas

SoraxRoxas

Need some strong players to go with me to Henir tomorrow Oct 17. Working on the Space Ruler (Feita) top piece.

6【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty Re: 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

this topic is like
no one replies ok
this guild forum is like
no one checks ok
I not strong enuff qq
I die at hamel last 2 stag3s

7【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty Re: 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

define strong Sad
igetcarriedbycaketeam

8【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Empty Re: 【PVP/Dungeon/Henir/etc. thread】 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 am

LordHaxxary

LordHaxxary
Yaoist Bishop
Yaoist Bishop

I can help.. on the weekends. In Hamel,I'm more of a support person. Firing Lasers and calling upon Phantom Breathing. But in everything else. I can on the the front lines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum