WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm tripping the f*** out.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm tripping the f*** out. Empty I'm tripping the f*** out. Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:23 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

So the other day. I was there waiting for my friend to pick me up off the street (HoboProblems) in the city. Didn't have any music or books while I was waiting so I was just looking around at the place. Well, there were these two pigeons by the curb. One of them was taking bits from the ground and throwing them into the street and the other was eating them. "This bird is retarded" I thought. "The other bird is eating all his food." After about a few minutes of the bird taking and throwing his food, the one eating it was well on the road! Just then BAM!!, car comes by and runs over that pigeon. That bird wasn't stupid. He was a cold blooded killer. He lured that bird into the streets to kill him. I just stood there shocked. The murderer was just standing there on the curb. Worst of all he was staring at me. He just stared with that unblinking eye. He knew I saw it. He knows that you can't have loose ends to a murder. I felt a little uneasy on my wait. By the time my friend picked me up the pigeon had disappeared. But I knew he was still watching me. I'm sure that pigeon followed us home. He knows where I live now. He's bidding his time, waiting for me to fall into his perfect trap....... He knows.

https://yaoi.forumotion.com

2I'm tripping the f*** out. Empty Re: I'm tripping the f*** out. Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 pm

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

I read "Hobo Problems" as "Hot Problems"

3I'm tripping the f*** out. Empty Re: I'm tripping the f*** out. Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:40 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

TL;DR

4I'm tripping the f*** out. Empty Re: I'm tripping the f*** out. Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:42 am

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

HOT GIRLS WE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO, WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU, EXCEPT WE'RE HOT~

you're next raver

5I'm tripping the f*** out. Empty Re: I'm tripping the f*** out. Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Ain't no one fucks with the killing bird.

Ain't
No
One.

6I'm tripping the f*** out. Empty Re: I'm tripping the f*** out. Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Elvire wrote:
HOT GIRLS WE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO, WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU, EXCEPT WE'RE HOT~

you're next raver

................that song.......

https://yaoi.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: