WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi this guild is dead

+2
ThisIsATaco
Elvire
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi this guild is dead  Empty hi this guild is dead Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

I miss when there were lots of active people instead of deadweights in the guild. Neutral

2hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sat May 19, 2012 8:13 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

FINE. I go Yaoist hunting. qqqqq

3hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sat May 19, 2012 8:15 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

the guild shall never be alive again
huahahahaha
fack da rules (:

4hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 pm

SeroDerp

SeroDerp

Blame my school for taking away all of my Elsword time lately. ;_;

5hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sun May 20, 2012 12:59 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

SeroDerp wrote:Blame my school for taking away all of my Elsword time lately. ;_;
you take more than 10 mins to think of something silly

6hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm

SeroDerp

SeroDerp

Would you rather listen to me talk about random nonsense off the top of my head for hours on end?

7hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

this guild is dead

8hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

qq. One of our non talkative player just talked today liek AMG. I can never forget what she/he said "mmmk ^^" OMGOMGOMGOMOMG. Das shocool<3

9hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Mon May 21, 2012 2:37 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

SeroDerp wrote:Would you rather listen to me talk about random nonsense off the top of my head for hours on end?
sure

10hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Sun May 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

Most of the actives are quiet....

11hi this guild is dead  Empty Re: hi this guild is dead Mon May 28, 2012 1:20 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

i left cuz
im forbidden to talk kthx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum