WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

AS TOPIC

SINCE KYO SAYS THIS FORUM IS FUGLY
BITCH PLEASE. PINK RAVEN IS EPIC.

2BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Tell him to sign up.
I can.
IP stalk him.
;D

3BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

TIFF, I WILL MOVE AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT OFF THIS FORUM SO YOU CAN'T IP STALK ME. HAHAHAHAHA.

4BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 am

Vlais

Vlais

>Pink Raven
>Fugly
... Lol, what?

5BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

Y no ElswordxChung

6BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

go look for a Chung x Elsword pic
then I'll change it

7BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:05 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

but STFU my tacos are getting cold

8BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Empty Re: BITCH PLEASE, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:07 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

They can get cold ⌐⌐

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum