WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16

+3
Jelloobean
Togepi
LordLenne
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

As a desire for more fun and active players, a guild member clean-out will initiate on 4/16, next Monday as a preparation for proper guild advertisement.

Of course, there are people that are shown as loving to the guild or there may be guild-mates who wish to have some friends stay. If you are one of people, please post within this thread.
State your IGN and the person/people you wish to not be kicked.

Who will be kicked:

**All guild members Level 1-30 who have more than 7 days of absence will be kicked**
**All members Level 31+ who have more than 10 days of absence will be kicked**
**Alternative characters of any level and more than 10 days of absence will kicked unless you have requested it or have logged on to reset your absent limit, therefore showing me you wish to keep the character. Additionally, please be active with that alt as well. I will allow for a couple of alts, but if you decide to ignore your character it may lead to a kick.**

Who will NOT be kicked:

Already Active Guild Members/Admins/Officers/etc.
Aikiri
Yoff
RainbowFart
YokoRitona
Huojin
iAmRaven

All IGN requests must be stated by Monday, 4/16 at 12 P.M. CST. (I will be at school.) After that, guild clean-out will begin once I log in to do so.

Last edited by LordLenne on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Togepi

Lesse.
You can kick Jewrhea and Kyline, I only really play on Elise and Togepi now. Base Eve. <3

3ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

Okay..
-YokoRitona (Kirbyblader) but like.. he's a meaniebutt.. so.. I wouldn't really care if he was kicked out of the guild. :>
-Huojin
-iAmRaven

4ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:55 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

ooo. I make list, too. k?

IGN: AsianTaco

Dun Kick:

AsianTaco (Try to kick me ;D)
Rem008 (KEN YEE)
iKitsune (Chey lawl)
PurpleLuv
Hyunni (Dis person is cool, k?)
SoberGirl (MAN)
Izan
FlatIron (Flat Iron your pubic hair, k)
Asero
YokoRitona
eTurd
HeavenzKitty
XphilX (Dat Fapping)
Idothea
SeigeSpammer
Hannahsmitty
P0rnHub (<3)
DeusExNasod
Tigerbuttah (he's gonna leave later anyways LOL)
Elvire (RQer >:C)
Madokami
Yekatherina
CodeEx (HI MICHAEL LOLOL)
LadyKushina (HAXHAHXHAX HAXX<3)
Boom797
SailorKosmos
Jelloobean
PopCore (RITZ YEEE)
Noxus
Jewrhea
Togetic
Meridian
Bakunetsu
Cracker
Addidut (ADDIDUT :DD)
EliseLutus
Unihorn
ICU
VulcanBlitz6
Pirouette
Reeve
RecklessTaco (Kick this thing if you want ;c)
oortje60
SleepyNasod
hinpoppo
arnuixs3
Lamiruku
Tsuriori
Disparity
RianNg123
Xxhunter
Raver
Calica (Calica is a mexican)
Amardes
Alaudie
AstralSword
AstralKing
Carnesir
Erendil
HarukaSanada
Gundulf
Crystar
windstar007 (00# format...I think that might be Ken LOLOL)
MerCenAryX3
Seiri
TaeYang12(TaeYang<3)
HappyFapper
Kyline
Igglybuff
iCubchoo
Kirari
ComerUnGato
7blde (Aspire l: I'm not sure...ehhh why not QQQQQQQ)
NinaWong
PriestessNao
Unf (Dat IGN..)
SlashStabSma (No Kick Alex >:c)
Smitten
MahoShoujo
Toyger (He might take his alt off anyways ;D)
BOOOOBS (I think I have enough Os in that QQ. No Kick Tinard<3)
Zapted
Sapporo (Curby's brother l: Ehh No kick)
xFoReVeRx (Dat IGN took so long to type QQQ)
hikaur5
Serol
SinfullBlade (SIIIINNNN<3)
Hinetia
YowaneHaku8
Houjin (Activity LOLOLOL)
Eryi
iAmRaven (Sydddney<3 YEEEEEEE)
Yoff (Seishan YEEEEEE)
GNX903VW (Dat IGN...so hard to type qq)
NisaChan (NisaNisa Q_Q)
Aikiri (I know you wouldn't Carn ;D)
RainbowFart (LoveDatIGN)
PinkyDragon (NO ONE QUESTION THE AUTHORITY OF PINKYDRAGON LOLOLOL)

KK I'M DONE. c:

5ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Lol but you kicked calica and ursa. Lololol. And did you just list off everyone in the guild? ._.

https://yaoi.forumotion.com

6ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

That was a complete waste of time if you're going to list almost everybody. It literally made this thread useless.

But keeping nearly everyone, most of which are inactive, is without a doubt, waste of guild space. Guild space which could have been used for more interesting and active people.

Exceptions are of course, those who are guild family.

I'm going to impose the activity limit of 10 days Lv1-34 and 20 days Lv35+ next Monday, you better have an easy, short list of people that will be kicked and those you don't want kicked by then.

7ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

. . .Holy sh*t she did. . .and i'm going to take my alts out, i suggest the same to the rest, at most 2 alts in the guild and you pick who. Not /everyone/ can put an alt in.

Marketing on zombie q-q if you get this, kick calica and raver if you haven't already done that.

8ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

FINE QQQQQQQQQQQQQ. Like Hispanic said...we should allow only 2 alts...

9ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Annnddddd make that list shorter. i suggest giving some rights to the people that actually took the time to sign up for the forums as well.

10ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

Admin wrote:Annnddddd make that list shorter. i suggest giving some rights to the people that actually took the time to sign up for the forums as well.

Doesn't take that much time tbh.

But we really need to tell the guild to get on forums.

11ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

): We spam it in guild chat almost all the time, But we got some of them in it, don't know if they check it regularly though >.>

12ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:33 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

IGN: RecklessTaco

Guildie(s) to kick:

RecklessTaco.

Kthx.

13ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Oh and i just realized. This should have been put in the "News and updates" category LOL. . .

14ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

yes i got kicked

15ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 am

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

why dafaq are you still on forums then betch?!

16ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Elvire wrote:
why dafaq are you still on forums then betch?!

Finally.
Someone who understands.

17ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

Cuz i can be.

18ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

l:

19ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

I;

20ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

This is old. Stop posting on topics that are done with.

21ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16  Empty Re: ATTN: GUILD CLEAN-OUT 4/16 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

thennnnn...
<.<
>.>

/lock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum