WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today I.....

+5
Admin
ThisIsATaco
FlutterShy
AssSexerLOL
Jelloobean
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

im totally not included k

52Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

AssSexerLOL wrote:im totally not included k

53Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

not included in huat

54Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

So I'm on the hot legs white kid hunt!
Information I know so far:
-His name is Marcus
-Has alg with a friend (need to find out what period again)
-Has bio with cassa (need to find out what period again)
-Hangs out with ....... meanlookingpeople
-Has nice legs
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
anyways, I'm getting closer to that Turd and Kirby love child dude.
he just randomly goes up to me and is like "HIII FRIIIIIEEEEEEND"
he's a cool guy. bisexual guy is cool too. closet pervert is still hiding in the closet
and hates me. okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. and his fucking faggot (not the good kind of faggot)
is in my P.E class. god I already hate him. /rantover. OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK <3
/rainbows /sunshine!
TL;DR? sux2bu. inb4nobodycurraboutlyfe

55Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

OOH ME2 8DDDDD.
So like I got closer to Calvin! He's a fucking nigger! 8D And then Stacy's "closet pervert" friend asked me, "Are you the devil?" I'm like "no I'm Satan" then idk I got ganged up against by Baldwin kids today in art skfhsdkfh fucking nigs I hit both of them
they were blocking my way back to my seat and being the baldwin kids they are they're like 10x bigger and fatter than me k q_q
And this fob looking person that sits next to me in art is SUPER FUCKING RACIST I SWEAR TO GOD HE AND HIS MEXICAN FRIEND ARE LIKE "IF YOU AINT ASIAN THEN SUCK MAH YELLOW COCK" omfg. AND LIKE I CALLED THEM NIGGERS AND THEY CALLED ME RACIST )': AND LIKE HIS MEXICAN FRIEND SAID FOB DUDE WAS A ~PHILOSOPHER~ I'm like. FUCKING. BULL. OK.

Also I'm in 3rd period Biology. ~~~~~

56Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and the dude from drama doesn't like yaoi.
dat yaoi hater. /do not like

57Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

Cassa's friend adventure time YEEEEEE
so like Grayson is too nice I'm like harassing Calvin for a ruler and Grayson just offers it I'm like STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE NICE /CRIES
And today I was guna go on bus w/ Tiff @ 4 but the vending machine took 5eva and we didnt even get chips cos it ate tiff's money LOL so we went on random one but it was to somewhere else n yea and I saw Stacy's cousin and I asked him for his last name and it turns out it wasn't stacy's cousin...

then i started creeping on him L O L also he was w/ kyo's fran but he doesn't look fun to creep on-- WHY AM I ACTING LIKE A STACY OMFG

58Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Elvire wrote:
so like Grayson is too nice I'm like harassing Calvin for a ruler and Grayson just offers it I'm like STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE NICE /CRIES
And today I was guna go on bus w/ Tiff @ 4 but the vending machine took 5eva and we didnt even get chips cos it ate tiff's money LOL so we went on random one but it was to somewhere else n yea and I saw Stacy's cousin and I asked him for his last name and it turns out it wasn't stacy's cousin...

then i started creeping on him L O L also he was w/ kyo's fran but he doesn't look fun to creep on-- WHY AM I ACTING LIKE A STACY OMFG

to stacy: he said he was like Derek Ma. Not Lam. and he said he doesn't know you

59Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Kenzi

Kenzi
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

This thread is now a blog about the high school life of Awkward Teenage Asians. We need a proper title for this hit series

60Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:08 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Kenzi wrote:This thread is now a blog about the high school life of Awkward Teenage Asians. We need a proper title for this hit series

LOL. IN THAT CASE.

SO LIKE. YESTERDAY, AT SCHOOL, I DECIDED TO GET A SNACK AFTER TRYOUTS. GUESS WHAT? THE VENDING MACHINE DECIDED TO BE A BETCH AND STOLE MY MONEY. THE BAG OF CHIPS WAS LIKE...HALF WAY OUT. IM LIKE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf. CASSA WAS LIKE AHAHHAA. IM LIKE QQQQQQQQ. DAS LIKE STOPPING HALF WAY DURING INTERCOURSE. ANYWAYS. THEN THIS MEXICAN FRAN CAME AND LIKE NOOOOOOP. SHE GOT HER CHIPS. THAT MACHINE IS RACiST QQQQQQQQQQQQq. I HOPE IT DIES OF VENDING DISORDER.

/endrant

61Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

forgot to post for yesterday. ANYWAYSSSSSS
okay so I cried during 6th period because I have a shit group that doesn't do shit. and I was super tired
and didn't feel like doing crap.
and in 4th period, some nig mexican kept kicking my chair while I was doing the test because
she fucking wanted answers.
hmm.. and in 5th period, there's this dude named Joel. whenever I see his face, I keep laughing.
it's so funny looking. he'sactuallynotbadlookingatall but he thinks i'm cray.
and Pierce still hates me. /crycry

62Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

ThisIsATaco wrote:
Elvire wrote:

to stacy: he said he was like Derek Ma. Not Lam. and he said he doesn't know you

he probably says that because he hates me. and I asked you guys to leave him alone omfg.
you guys suck. lol

63Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Fally

Fally
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

Neutral Slept over at friends, went skinny dipping in her pool... Well waist down naked with a XL shirt and im a small... so it was like wearing a dress.

64Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

it's not like i'm going to talk to him again ._.

65Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 am

Fally

Fally
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

The biggest school drama I have is trying to sit with my friend and his ex boyfriend. silent

66Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

the biggest I had was when I dissed another school and they read it AHAHAHHA i meant to say something else by what i said but they didn't take it well so /shrug

then turns out they were all sayin im scared behind my back, i'm just like =_= i would go on but sdlfjdskfh it would take a whole page of rant

67Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Fally

Fally
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

Elvire wrote:
the biggest I had was when I dissed another school and they read it AHAHAHHA i meant to say something else by what i said but they didn't take it well so /shrug

then turns out they were all sayin im scared behind my back, i'm just like =_= i would go on but sdlfjdskfh it would take a whole page of rant
All the butthurt minus the anal. x;

68Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Kenzi

Kenzi
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

The anal is the best part though, they need to get raped ok

Hopefully you guys are making some better friends though. Not sure how things are like on your end of the country lol

69Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 pm

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

N> moar anal sex

70Today I..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Today I..... Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Elvire

Elvire
Mod
Mod

I think I kinda made friends with the fob guy sitting next to me in art 8DDD yes I sit between two people with the same last names and initials as me LOL. He looks like a fob but he's super funny and racist lolol (this is the same guy that same thriller. LOL )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum