WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 pm

SoraxRoxas

SoraxRoxas

Hi I'm Jonathan. I'm Asian but not Japanese (I know title says otherwise) hehe. Feel free to ask appropriate questions lolness. As you might have guessed I'm the one as Sora.

Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 17758512

Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 55397111

2Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 am

FlutterShy

FlutterShy
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

the moment when you feel like you've seen one of those p0kemon...? cosplays before

3Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:46 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 01910

WELCOME~~~~~
LOL I LIKE YOU ALREADY 8D

4Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:03 am

SoraxRoxas

SoraxRoxas

Don't you just love these pokemon guys?! And aww I like you too Taco. Sora being silly with Snake.

Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 33591210

5Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:02 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Oh. That's you?

6Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:14 am

SoraxRoxas

SoraxRoxas

Yup thats me being silly. -Jonathan ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

7Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Ohhhhh. Lol

8Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 17758512

omg the guy in the light blue has hot legs

9Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

SoraxRoxas

SoraxRoxas

Jelloobean wrote:Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 17758512

I totally agree with you but I must say the one in green is my fave. Asian guys are so gorgeous but going on a date next month with a white guy lol.

10Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

SoraxRoxas wrote:
Jelloobean wrote:Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu 17758512

I totally agree with you but I must say the one in green is my fave. Asian guys are so gorgeous but going on a date next month with a white guy lol.

Asian guys are so pretty qq

11Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Empty Re: Watashinonamaeha Jonasandesu Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 am

Joez

Joez

wow ...

my dirty mind wondering inappropriate things with pokemon yellow and black xD

He also liked to do that kind of cosplay, I think a lot of fun. xD

Welcome to Yaoi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum