WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting Henir Workers! :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 pm

uTurd

uTurd

Soo umm I need help getting some henir runs, so I was wondering if you guys could help me do some runs ;D. Here is what I need:

Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Rulerb11

If you have any of the packs or any gold secret cards, tell me and I will gladly buy/trade or do anything you want for the card xD

2Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

1bil for William Phoru card you buy yes?

3Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

uTurd

uTurd

dafaq.....

4Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

5Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

*raises hand slowly* When i finally get on i could probably help. .

https://yaoi.forumotion.com

6Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 am

uTurd

uTurd

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Very Happy your contribution is greatly appreciated

7Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:49 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

I don't get henir help cause I can solo nao. and no one wants to too D:

8Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 am

uTurd

uTurd

lol xD

9Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Empty Re: Recruiting Henir Workers! :D Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:52 am

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

qq.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum