WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take the Seme/Uke Quiz

+8
Kenzi
AssSexerLOL
Vlais
Admin
ThisIsATaco
Jelloobean
LordHaxxary
LordLenne
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 am

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

http://www.semeuke.com/quiz.php

So I'm a romantic seme and need an innocent uke, sounds about right :>

2Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty .... Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:54 pm

LordHaxxary

LordHaxxary
Yaoist Bishop
Yaoist Bishop

Sounds interesting... Lenne what did you get?
I'd rather not say what i got.....

3Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

I'm an opportunist seme. ;D

4Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

FML QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
WHY DID I TAKE THIS AGAIN?

5Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

. . . .Tiff x Stacy that means LOL

https://yaoi.forumotion.com

6Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

._. I bet stacy just filled out w/e to get seme
I can ttly do that too but nooo I was being honest

7Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

ThisIsATaco wrote:._. I bet stacy just filled out w/e to get seme

. . .she posted first. So it would be /you/ putting w/e to get uke LOL.

8Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

ThisIsATaco wrote:._. I bet stacy just filled out w/e to get seme
Lol... I answered it honestly...

9Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

and btw tiff, the type of seme she got is compatible with the type of uke you got. . so how did she do that?

10Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

B>Innocent uke.

11Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 am

Vlais

Vlais

"You are a Sadistic Seme!

It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for."
Well.
That's only part of it.
Considering what I do depends on my mood, then that's not entirely true.

12Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Admin wrote:and btw tiff, the type of seme she got is compatible with the type of uke you got. . so how did she do that?

Magic.

13Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

.... carn's going to buy me now ):
You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

14Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

ThisIsATaco wrote:
Admin wrote:and btw tiff, the type of seme she got is compatible with the type of uke you got. . so how did she do that?

Magic.

Liar, i know your secret ;D

15Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

AssSexerLOL wrote:.... carn's going to buy me now ):
You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

You're too expensive.

16Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

Attractiontocatsattractiontocats.

17Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

...this quiz is a lie. Im ttly a seme

18Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Stop spamming.

19Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

What spamming? qq. I'm just bored, so I decided to go forum active. 8D

20Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm

LordHaxxary

LordHaxxary
Yaoist Bishop
Yaoist Bishop

lol

21Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

TIFF 2V2 ON TW NOW

22Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

SHHHHHHHHHHHH KDRAMA
2v2 LATER

23Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

AssSexerLOL

AssSexerLOL
God of Yaoi
God of Yaoi

24Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Kenzi

Kenzi
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

I got the same thing Stacy did... O.o

25Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

....qq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum