WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE YAOI GUILD!!1!

GOGO POWER RAGER SAIHATE !!11!1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take the Seme/Uke Quiz

+8
Kenzi
AssSexerLOL
Vlais
Admin
ThisIsATaco
Jelloobean
LordHaxxary
LordLenne
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

Kenzi wrote:I got the same thing Stacy did... O.o

You would. LOLOLOL

27Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 am

Fally

Fally
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

Clueless uke :l

28Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

Fally wrote:Clueless uke :l

welcome

29Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Fally

Fally
Beginner Yaoist
Beginner Yaoist

ThisIsATaco wrote:

welcome

Tiff will be my seme. >:c

30Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:40 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

yep, totally you

31Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 am

SoraxRoxas

SoraxRoxas

Omg this is so me!

Innocent Uke: Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.[b]

-Jonathan (。◕‿‿◕。)

32Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

SoraxRoxas wrote:Omg this is so me!

Innocent Uke: Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.[b]

-Jonathan (。◕‿‿◕。)

so many clueless uke

imnotoneim ttly seme

33Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

he is innocent uke

i am romantic seme

sadly i am taken

34Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Jelloobean

Jelloobean
Yaoist Rapist
Yaoist Rapist

ThisIsATaco wrote:
SoraxRoxas wrote:Omg this is so me!

-Jonathan (。◕‿‿◕��?

so many clueless uke

imnotoneim ttly seme

You are not seme at all. I swear. (Not being sarcastic) =(

35Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Wahahaha! Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 am

ExclCodNem

ExclCodNem

I got Flaming Uke. Yeah. Thats pretty much right <3

36Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Joez

Joez

You are a Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke

and now.... what a fuck means Uke? Neither appears in the google translation of it! Shocked

37Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

ThisIsATaco

ThisIsATaco
Yaoist Taco
Yaoist Taco

LOL

38Take the Seme/Uke Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Seme/Uke Quiz Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 pm

LordLenne

LordLenne
Yaoist Pope
Yaoist Pope

Joez wrote:

and now.... what a fuck means Uke? Neither appears in the google translation of it! Shocked

Seme literally means "attacker," while uke means "receiver"

Seme = top
Uke = bottom

Seme = doing the fucking
Uke = the one getting fucked and enjoys it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum